In recent years, Mock Plumbing & Mechanical, Inc. has become a leader in geothermal heating and cooling system installations for large commercial projects in the region. While geothermal systems are among the most cost-effective and green-friendly solutions available today, the installation of these systems can be one of the most complex.
Mock's team supervises the geothermal system experts who have extensive experience in designing, installing and maintaining advanced heating and cooling systems, including:
- Closed Loop Systems (water-to-air and water-to-water)
- Open Loop Systems (water-to-air and water-to-water)
- Hybrid Closed Loop Systems
- Geothermal Distribution Systems
- Advanced Geothermal Heat Pumps
Geothermal energy systems offer a number of benefits for project owners, including:
- Lower Operating Costs:
Geothermal energy systems are highly efficient and provide significant savings over other commercial heating and cooling systems.
- Clean and Safe Energy Use:
Geothermal energy systems don't use combustion to heat your facility, avoid the danger of carbon monoxide, and is a renewable energy source.
- Reduced Environmental Impact:
Geothermal energy systems are environmentally friendly and do not emit greenhouse gases.